IGNOU is offering Master Of Business Admistriation(MBA) program for the learners. For completing the MBA program learneres need to make MS-100 project. Many of the student want to know the entire process how can it be made. So, we have put all information here about how to make the MS-100 project.
The Proposal of the proposed Project(MS-100) should essentially have the following:
The Project Proposal must have the following:
a) Introduction, brief background, and Rationale of the topic chosen for the project.
b) Brief Introduction and vital details of the organisation/s under study.
c) Statement of the problem.
d) Objectives of the Project (clearly stated in behavioural terms).
e) Research Methodology:
- Research Design
- Nature and source of data/information to be collected.
- Sample and sampling technique. Rationale of chosen organisation and the sample.
- Tools and Techniques to be used for data collection – details of the tools/questionnaire to be used and its relevance with the objectives of the project.
- Method/s to be used for data collection.
- Data handling and analysis- organisation and analysis of data. Statistical tools to be used for analysis. Relevance of statistical tools with the objectives of the project.
- Limitation of the proposed project, if any.
- Future direction for further research (optional).
- Any other relevant detail which will help better appreciation and understanding of the project proposal.
PROJECT PROPOSAL SUBMISSION AND APPROVAL
After selection of the guide and finalising the topic, student should send the Project Proposal Proforma along with one copy of the proposal and Bio-data of the guide to The Coordinator (Projects), School of Management Studies, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 for approval. Proposals incomplete in any respect will not be accepted. Students are advised to retain a copy of the proposal. Proposals not accompanying a complete and signed Bio-Data of guide (as per details given in para 3(ii) above) will not be considered.
Project Proposal can be submitted throughout the year. However, the project proposal must be received in the school latest by the end of second semester (within 12 months) of the registration of MS-100. This is to ensure that the students get atleast 8-9 months time to complete their project work and submit it before the expiry of the 4th semester of Registration validity of MS-100. In case Project Proposals are received in School after 12 months of MS-100 registration, the school will not be responsible for timely disposal of the project proposals. Those failing under this category are likely to miss the timeline for submission of the project report. In such cases, they may have to re-register for MS-100.
Proposal of the project should be prepared in consultation with the guide and be sent to THE CO-ORDINATOR (Projects), School of Management Studies, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068.
The Proposal must have the following components:
- i) Proper Project Proposal Proforma duly signed by the student and the guide with dates.
- ii) Bio-data of the Guide- A detailed biodata of the guide (duly signed, in original, by the guide along with date).
The biodata of the guide must have the following information in absolutely unambiguous manner:
- Name and Date of Birth of the guide.
- Full Address and contact numbers of residence and current work place.
- Detailed Educational Qualifications – clearly mentioning the Degrees (with specialisation), name and address of the University/Institution and the year of award of degree/qualification, along with percentage of marks obtained.
- Detailed work experience, stated clearly in chronological order having details of the designation, period, name and contactable address of the organisations.
- Any other information relevant for assessment of the eligibility of the guide. You may also attach current business card of the proposed guide.
TYPES OF PROJECT
The project may be from any one of the following types, however, it should preferably be from your area of specialisation in MBA:
- Comprehensive case study (covering single organisation/multifunctional area problem formulation, analysis and recommendations).
- Inter-organisational study aimed at inter-organisational comparison/validation of theory/survey of management practices.
- Field study (empirical study).
The length of the report may be about 50 to 60 double spaced typed pages not exceeding approximately 18,000 words (excluding appendices and exhibits). However, rational variation on either side is permissible. The Project Report must have the following:
- Cover Page – must have the Name and Enrolment No. of the Student and the Name of the Guide, along with the Title of the Project.
- Detailed table of contents with page nos.
- All pages of the Project Report must be numbered as reflected in the table of contents.
- Approved Proposal (i.e., Project Proposal, approved proforma and bio-data of the guide) properly bound in the project and not just stapled. Please note that project with stapled Proposal will not be accepted.
- Certificate of originality- duly signed by the student and the guide with dates.
- Introduction to the Project and Review of Literature along with brief details of the organisation/s under study.
- Statement of problem
- Objectives of the Project
- Scope of the study
- Research Design
- Nature and Source of data/information collected
- Sample and Sampling method with rationale
- Details of the tools:
- The Questionnaire and other methods used and their purpose
- Reliability and Validity of the tools used
- Administration of tools and techniques
- Data collection
- Data Handling, Statistical tools used for Data Analysis
- Data Interpretation and Findings
- Summary and Conclusion
- Limitations of the Project
- Direction for further research (optional)
- Annexures/Appendices (Questionnaire used etc.)
Note: Research Methodology of the Project Report must have elaborate detail of all the components of the methodology.
Submission of Project Report
One typed copy of the project report is to be submitted to the Registrar (SED), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi- 110 068. As soon as, you submit the Project Report, a P.R. No. would be allotted. Student should quote this P.R.No. while corresponding with Registrar (SED) regarding Project Report thereafter.
Project Report can be submitted any time throughout the year.
Note: 1) If a Project Report is submitted between 1st December to 31st May, then the result will be
declared along with June Term-end examinations.
2) If a Project Report is submitted between 1st June to 30th November, then the result will be
declared along with December Term-end examinations.
MS 100 (SYNOPSIS: 8-12 PAGES, REPORT: 70-100 PAGES) SPECIALIZATIONS: HR (HUMAN RESOURCE), MARKETING (MKT), FINANCE (FIN) AND OPERATION (OR)
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (HR)
- LEADERSHIP QUALITIES OF STUDENTS PURSING HIGHER EDUCATION IN DELHI IN RELATION TO SOCIO-ECONOMIC STATUS
- RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION PROCESS IN …..
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AT ….. PVT LTD
- STRESS ON THE FACULTY OF ….. COLLEGES IN …..
- PSYCHOLOGICAL CONTRACT WITHIN PRIVATE TRAINING INSTITUTIONS
- ORGANISATIONAL ROLE STRESS AND THE EGO STRENGTH AMONG THE SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS OF …..
- A STUDY ABOUT JOB SATISFACTION AMONG UNIVERSITY EMPLOYEES
- IMPACT OF EMPLOYEES WELFARE POLICIES ON THE EMPLOYEES WORK PERFORMANCE: A CASE STUDY
- PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- STUDY ABOUT TRAINING EFFECTIVENESS
- AMONG VISUALLY CHALLENGED ADULTS TEACHERS IN SOUTH DELHI
- CUSTOMERS AWARENESS ABOUT MICRO FINANCE
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IN HOTEL INDUSTRY: A CASE STUDY
- A STUDY ABOUT CONSUMER PERCEPTION TOWARDS ONLINE TRAVEL AGENCIES
- MARKETING OF TOURISM DESTINATIONS: A STUDY OF TOURIST ATTITUDE
- CONSUMER BUYING BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS HOME APPLIANCES, NEW DELHI
- MARKETING STRATEGY OF …..
- CONSUMER BUYING BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS SELECTIVE ELECTRONIC HOME APPLIANCES
- STUDY ABOUT MARKETING STRATEGIES
- CONSUMER BUYING BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS SELECTIVE ELECTRONIC HOME APPLIANCES
- MARKETING OF HOME DELIVERY SYSTEM IN SUPER MARKET WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT: A CASE STUDY OF INVESTORS
- A STUDY TO ANALYZE THE WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
- A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF GOLD LOAN COMPANIES
- A STUDY TO ANALYZE THE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE
- A STUDY TO ANALYZE THE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF STATE BANK OF INDIA
- A STUDY ON FINANCIAL PERFORMACE OF BANK OF BARODA
- AWARENESS ABOUT MICROFINANCE AMONG PEOPLE OF JAMMU DISTRICT
- A STUDY ABOUT FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF INDUSIND BANK
- A COMPARATIVE STUDY TO ANALYZE THE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE
- INVESTOR’S ATTITUDE TOWARDS PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- PERFORMACE OF LOGISTICS IN TRANSPORT CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD.
- LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT IN RETAIL INDUSTRY
- TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT PRACTICES: A STUDY OF MANAGEMENT INSTITUTES IN NEW DELHI
- STUDY OF LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT IN AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM
- A STUDY OF THE MANAGEMENT OF LOGISTICS ACTIVITIES IN BONDED WAREHOUSES IN AIR CARGO TRAFFIC IN DELHI
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT IN FERTILIZER INDUSTRY
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT PRACTICES IN RETAILING: A CONSUMER PERCEPTION STUDY
To get IGNOU HELP BOOKS/GUIDES/SOLVED ASSIGNMENTS/PROJECT HELP of MBA/MS 100 just email your Subject Codes at email@example.com or
Contact Us On: +91-7503940915 Or WhatsApp Us
PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT US TO GET MORE DETAILS ON OUR SERVICES
CONTACT PERSON: SUMIT GUPTA
Contact: +91-7503940915 Or WhatsApp Us
Office Address: B-223, BASEMENT, RAMPHAL CHOWK, DWARKA SECTOR-7, OPPO. IGNOU RIGIONAL CENTER, NEW DELHI 110077